Thursday, July 25, 2013

America is on a Path to Turn Into Detroit, and Republicans are Cool With That.

Check this out:

http://www.alternet.org/economy/america-path-turn-detroit-and-thats-just-how-republicans-are-cool

     Our Nation's issues are being ignored by Congress, so what are we the people going to do about it? If any of us speak up we may get shot down by drones, so who do we turn to in order to stop this injustice and corruption within our government? Each other. Drones can't take us all down, and as far as I'm concerned, we the people are in control of who governs this great nation of ours. Our government is relying on the ignorant notion that we as a people will not do anything to stop or prevent, but they forget we have a God given right to speak out against injustices within our system. I will not be silenced. I will not be held from creating progressive and proactive change. We want to call ourselves Americans from the greatest and most progressive nation on the planet, well, things aren't looking so progressive as of late. I don't know about you, but I will fight until my last breath for a nation that needs to evolve or perish.  

No comments:

Post a Comment